the Rift

[OPEN] half of me has gone away (any god)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

The God smiled sadly, his head dipping. Although Elsa's reasoning was not surprising, he wished that she could have seen in herself what it was that he saw. A pegasus without a wing could make new ones, could learn to run even more swiftly than before. Could build a boat to follow his herd ... Wings were an advantage, not an identity.

Such was the same with Elsa's sight. The mare was already so, so much more than she took herself to be. Yet he understood. He truly did, and he would not withhold the needs of Elsa's heart from herself any longer. She had been patient, dutiful, and strong. If sight was what she wanted for herself, then she would have it.

"Alright Elsa. I know that it shall be a challenge for you, but I do require a few components to perform the magic that you seek. A need a mirror, or at least something highly reflective. I will also need a lubricant - heated up fat (in liquid form), or tears of forgiveness or joy. Finally, a brightly coloured pebble from the Riptide Isles. Others may assist you in performing these tasks, but it must be you who completes them - you cannot just have those around you bring you the materials that you need. Once you have the materials, you may return here, and I will come to you. Do you understand?"

Kindly, he watched her. He asked only the minimum from her - the bare materials he would need to work the magic that she had requested of him.

HELLA SORRY KLARE.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-10-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-18-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-24-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Blu - 01-03-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by God of the Earth - 01-03-2016, 05:19 PM