the Rift

[PRIVATE] Walk on the wild side!

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
She smiled softly up at him thinking of the last time they had been together. Thoughts tumbled through her head as she watched him. They had been so close together, so ready to become more than friends, but she had stopped him. The dove sighed softly as she thought of the reasons she had used to justify it. Her heart shattered slightly as she watched the stallion. Shoving the thoughts away the mare smiled softly.

She smiled warmly up at him and relished the look he gave her back. Her words were met with a deep affectionate nicker. Gods she had missed him. She enjoyed the kind looks he gave her as he inspected her new scabbed over wound. "I wish I had been the one to deal the death blow, but I did help." She smiled softly at him as his whiskers sent a shivering tingle up her side. The tingles were chased by a burning, an amazing sense enhancing fire. She enjoyed the simple touch as he pulled away to speak. "I'll just add it to my other ones." Memories tried to flood her mind, instead she shoved them roughly away. Pink hairless scares crisscrossed her body, blanketing her pale hide.

She spoke quickly trying to change the topic from her patchwork of marks. She smiled softly as he spoke, "Oh I liked the rasp, but not the cough She laughed softly enjoying his joking. Her own tinkling laughter spilled from her lips. As her lightly whiskered muzzle ran over his grey and white neck she tried to sidle closer to his warm side. Then he spoke again asking how much it would take to make her kick the bucket. Honey eyes turned to catch his blue gaze and she smiled softly. "Well, just ask that bitch I told you about. You know, she tried to spear my wing off. That's why I traded to get the glass armor." She smiled softly and cast a loving look down at the turquoise encrusted  glass. Turning back to the grullo stud she tried to press against him. Her teal and white waved playfully trying to teasingly smack his face. "How about we pick up where we left off last time?" She grinned and winked playfully up at his handsome face.
Speaking  Penna 

Words; 380
Tags;  @Gull
Notes; Ok so the one I had before was WAY better.. Anyway, lets get this going!

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Walk on the wild side! - by Parelia - 11-16-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Walk on the wild side! - by Gull - 11-18-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Walk on the wild side! - by Parelia - 11-19-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: Walk on the wild side! - by Gull - 11-28-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Walk on the wild side! - by Parelia - 12-04-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Walk on the wild side! - by Gull - 12-05-2015, 04:08 AM
RE: Walk on the wild side! - by Parelia - 12-14-2015, 04:30 AM