Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
M
U
R
T
A
G
H
Well! Murtagh had never had a day go so sour so quickly and he didn’t even know where any of his family or friends were. He had wandered off, just a little, after telling Lakota he wanted to run around for a bit. When you grew up under four sets of eyes you just sort of assumed that there was always someone watching so Murtagh didn’t think anything of it. Either one of the bears or one of his parents was sure to be lurking nearby, at least within shouting distance. There was some vague memory of a meeting that Ktulu had mentioned, but if all meetings were like the herd one they had a little while ago then Murtagh wanted nothing to do with them. So boring and he had too much to do to waste time being bored.

His adventures today had gotten a little bit more out of control than they had recently which was just fine up until the point where he was boasting some claw marks on his shoulder. It stung, and he kept trying to turn and lick it, and though he thought that he should find Lakota first, it was Ktulu that he spotted standing by herself. “Papa!” He shouted at her, working himself into a clumsy gallop to close the distance between them. The scratch was shallow, it barely even hurt more when he ran, but it came with a story and a story like this had to be shared right away.

So focused was he on his intended target that Murtagh skidded right past the two other figures that had gathered near his papa and stopped right beside  Papa there wasa this uh… this giant squirrel but it had a striped tail and it was waddling past me and when I said hello to it it SCREAMED at me and then it kinda got mad but I wasn’t scared of it only it started hissing and when I hissed back it reached out and scratched me only it doesn’t really hurt, Mama hurt me more once when he accidentally tackled me too hard that one time and I was okay then but look look it’s a scratch do you think…” Then did those lavender eyes trail to the other figures and he screwed up his face in confusion while he scanned them. One, a dappled stranger, was standing beside Ktulu. Beside his papa. And the other two horns instead of one.

Neither of them had bears, which was a little disappointing.

“Who’re you?” The colt asked bluntly, though there really wasn’t anything suggesting rudeness about the way it came out. He hadn’t realized that Ktulu had been standing with anyone… still hadn’t realized that he might have interrupted something.
Image Credit
table by Sevin
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ezital - 11-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Murtagh - 11-18-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Areli - 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Aaron - 11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Isopia - 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM