the Rift

hello, my name is.... [Warriors]

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady
Areli
the flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly

She had been rambling along with Bee when they spotted him from a distance, walking below the ledge where they played. Papa! Areli’s heart leaped at the sight of her father, so rare these days. Though she knew that she should not bother him while he was patrolling, she had been so lonely these days—what good was Tallsun after all, if she had no one to share it with? And so she scrambled down the narrow path that ran down the side of the rock face in hot pursuit of her father’s retreating form, Bee at her heels all the while.

Wanting to surprise him, she hung back a good way, content to prance along in his hoofprints and let the pup trail the scent of the stallion and his tigress. Happy to be of service, the wolf put her nose to the ground self-importantly, leading the way with alert ears and wagging tail. However, Bee didn’t have far to track. They had only been following the trail for a short while when they caught up to Ciceron, who had stopped in the middle of a clearing…and he was not alone. At the sight of the two who accompanied him, the girl’s heart sank. If her father was here on official business, she knew better than to interrupt.

…Except someone else didn’t. A shrill voice caught her ear, and her eyes widened as a familiar form barreled out of the trees and straight towards the formidable-looking mare at her father’s side. Murtagh! she thought in wonderment, simultaneously amazed at the colt’s boldness and apprehensive of the scolding he was sure to receive. She listened incredulously as he prattled on about some wild animal that had scratched him (hadn’t his mama taught him better than to try and play with them?), but through it all, no stern voice interrupted. Perhaps this was just a friendly meeting then? She was still deciding whether or not to step out from the brush when she heard Murtagh’s chatter break into a question—who were the other grown-ups? “He’s my Papa,” the filly declared then, emerging from the woods and shooting a shy glance at Ciceron. She hoped that he would not be angry with her for appearing, but if the boy was present, then why should she not be as well? 

"speech"
Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; tweaked by Shady || quote by William Wordsworth
[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Messages In This Thread
hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ezital - 11-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Murtagh - 11-18-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Areli - 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Aaron - 11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Isopia - 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Vitani - 12-04-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 12-06-2015, 07:13 PM