the Rift

hello, my name is.... [Warriors]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

A wave had gone over me, and thats how I knew it was finally over. I had been wandering lost in a headache that I swore would kill me, and plagued by hallucinations. I was a walking corpse, alive but not really. Speaking barely, but then again, not at all. When I did speak it was the mumbled nonsense of a dying lunatic. Or at least of a lunatic convinced he was dying.

But the fighting was finally over, and in a wave of relief it all cleared, and now I had nothing but bright eyes and a clear mind. However, the ordeal had cost me, and I now found myself sleeping the fatigue away. I had finally been brought back to normal when the bear arrived. My head turned to look at Eytan, receiving only a growl before he turned and lumbered off into the falls. I assumed that was meant as a "follow me".

And so I did. It took awhile but I eventually arrived in some sort of meeting. At the top my sister stood tall, waiting for the rest of us to finally arrive. A twinge of regret twisted in my gut. Thanks sis for forcing me in this.

But I had agreed after all. So it wasn't entirely her fault. Even if I wanted to pretend that it was actually, her fault. I looked around me, studying the faces of other warriors. but my attention is turned as a child calls out papa, and runs up to my sister. My ears flip forward, and recognizing the likeness of the little colt. Who was he?

I assumed he was my nephew, and I wanted so bad to go up and meet him, but I refrained. This was not the time nor place, and I was not going to make my sister hate me even more than she already did. But even so, the want lingered.

I instead nod to my sister, respectfully, and hold my place in the middle of the crowd. I looked at one mare who was certainly beautiful in her own... weird and dirtyish way. Not in the dirty way as in slut. But an earthy dirty. Like she was literally covered in it, and I was certainly curious. But yet again, now was not the time. Instead my eyes moved up, to watch my sister and another stallion, waiting for what was to come.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

He's here, and I guess you can change his rank?

Messages In This Thread
hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ezital - 11-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Murtagh - 11-18-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Areli - 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Aaron - 11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Isopia - 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Vitani - 12-04-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 12-06-2015, 07:13 PM