the Rift

hello, my name is.... [Warriors]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

One by one they arrived, but Ktulu was not surprised to see that Cicieron, her fellow Champion, was the first to heed her call. She nodded her head to him in greeting and she had every intention of speaking to him, but then Murtagh was running at her and chattering about a 'giang squirrel with a striped tail' that hissed at him and scratched him. Her head dipped down and she looked at the scratch on the boy's shoulder as he continued to chatter away. "Squirrels can be quite ferocious." She murmured to her son and she touched her nose against the scratch. "Your Mammina will want to have a look at that." A second child arrived then her warriors finally began to filter in little by little.

"Most of you already know me." The dark mare began once she thought she'd waited long enough. "For those of you who do not I am Ktulu the Constrictor, Champion of the Hidden Falls along with Ciceron." She nodded her head to the silver stallion who stood beside her. "Together we are the head of our class and as such we are responsible for each you along with keeping this land and everyone that lives here safe. Its a responsibility that we take with the utmost seriousness so if you are not serious or think your duties will be nothing but fun and games leave now because you have no business taking on the amount of responsibility that comes with protecting others." Her gaze traveled from one warrior to the next as she paused to give them enough time to take their leave if the wanted. 

"For those of you who are new or do not know what has been happening recently... Helovia's Gods disappeared and have been reappearing one after another. With them they brought horses from lands that we don't know. They brought monsters, gods from these other lands that Helovians were tasked with fighting. Many were injured in the process and some lives were lost. We don't know what else may have come over with them." She explained. "Because of this I am asking that you not shirk your duties. Be thorough in your patrols, report anything that strikes you as suspicious to Ciceron or myself. If you cannot find one of us tell Aaron and he will relay the message to us." She paused then and looked to Ciceron to allow him to speak and add on whatever he thought necessary or important to what she'd already said.

"."

ooc:// 
posting order is a lie ;D
also, sorry for posting late. i've been extremely busy at work to the point where its been giving me horrible headaches.

next round will be on the 20th or after everyone's posted. and please check the warrior board for your patrol/spar assignments! <3

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ezital - 11-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Murtagh - 11-18-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Areli - 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Aaron - 11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Isopia - 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:33 AM