the Rift

hello, my name is.... [Warriors]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Waiting for others to gather can be boring when everything seems to take forever but today was not the case. Ezital was the first of the warriors to appear from within the herd followed by a young colt ranting and raving about some squirrel that had scratched him. Unable to contain his amusement he chuckled softly knowing all too well the imaginations of foals and their adventures. It was a few moments before the colt Ktulu addresses as Murtagh seems to notice that there are others standing around him. Smiling down at the colt he lowered his head so that they could meet on a single level rather than the boy having to look up to meet his gaze. "Hello Murtagh, my name is Ciceron and this is Kiara. You better watch out for those squirrels they can be quite nasty." He joked gently as he nodded over to where Kiara lounged beside him watching the entire scene curiously. Another blur of activity and feathers bounced onto the scene this time in a face he knew well, Areli. Raising his head slightly to meet his daughter he wickered in greeting happy to see her even though it was in the middle of a meeting. Youth never knew the meaning of time and with his children he would always be happy to see them regardless of the time of day. "Areli, its good to see you." He commented motioning for her to join him at his side should she want to.

Finally after some time all of the warriors had arrived with the exception of the odd few which he wasn't all too saddened for them not showing up. Listening patiently as Ktulu addressed their platoon he nodded along in agreement with everything that she had to say. When she had finished he took his turn to speak a little more on the subjects of interest as to what he had noticed in his patrols. "Despite the gods return I will ask that everyone please be careful when out and about and do not take any unnecessary risks. Things have felt awfully strange as of late so I would not take too many liberties if I was you. Be prepared as there is a chance that another attack could be right around the corner." He commented wanting everyone to be safe while out doing their duties. Too many strange occurances had been happening since the unworldly gods had shown their ugly heads and with it he just had a bad feeling about it all.

"If anyone is in need of extra sparring practice aside from your assigned duties please feel free to seek me out." He added wanting to be there to help anyone who was struggling with the most basic of skill sets.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ezital - 11-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Murtagh - 11-18-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Areli - 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Aaron - 11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Isopia - 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Vitani - 12-04-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 12-06-2015, 07:13 PM