the Rift

hello, my name is.... [Warriors]

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily

VITANI
When we look up at the stars, we see only the memory of light; and though they are distant we know they still shine

My eyes stayed focused forward as I stayed next to Ezital. I am glad he did not move away from me standing so close. His presence along with Sarabi was helping keep my sarcastic self in check. After all, I was in enough trouble as it was it seemed. Let's not get me into any more. Sarabi was about to growl at both of the Champions when I stopped her short. Don't you dare. Don't you remember what happened last time? I no like them. I snorted softly. I know, but pretend you do, for me. Okay? Okay.... I could tell she didn't want to, but she didn't want more trouble for us any more than I did.

The Champions then began to speak, Ktulu first. I am surprised she has not annouced that I will be tagging along on patrols now, but maybe she's going to leave that for later. This seemed to be more of a get everyone up to speed on the goings on lately speach than giving her warriors orders on patrols and such. The stallion, I think his name was Ciceron or something spoke next. He basiclly echoed Ktulu, asking everyone not to take risks. Well DUH! He wasn't impressing me any more than she had. In fact, the only one i'm interested in here is the knight standing next to me.

The touch of his muzzle to the side on my neck made me want to smile. Sarabi moved in and out around my legs, mainly hanging to my backside. After my last run in with Ktulu, neither of us were exactly thrilled to be at her warrior meeting. But since she was sticking me on patrols with this lot, I had to show up too... I snorted softly. "S'up, filly?" The voice was lower, almost a whisper. My dual colored eye flashed to the side to try and catch his eye as well. "Oh the normal." I murmered back. Other than my run in with the Champion and then Brisa checking on me later on I had been on my own. Which for once I was glad of. It gave me time to think, to figure out how I was going to handle this business on being told I was going on patrols now. "I have to patrol now too, as a punishment or something... Which I guess means I have to show up to meetings too." I made sure my voice was low. Surely low enough only Ezital heard me. If anyone else heard, oh well!

"Talk"
Sarabi Talks

Messages In This Thread
hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ezital - 11-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Murtagh - 11-18-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Areli - 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Aaron - 11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Isopia - 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:33 AM