the Rift

[OPEN] It All Starts Here [Joining]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
Dear Sun Lord, I really am my father's child. How does that saying go again? Oh, right: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I was being as neurotic as my father was when it came to patrolling the borders. Okay, so, maybe calling him neurotic was taking it too far, but lately I had become obsessed with keeping a watchful eye on our land. Then again, I guess it was reasonable. Ever since the fight with the tigress my muscles had been tense, my awareness on edge. Something felt off and wrong.

Then again, coming face to face with a goddess who wasn't from these lands felt just as odd. Not to mention, something that had been chewing away at the back of my head, but why did the gods involve us mortals? Our lives were so fragile, unlike theirs'. Or maybe not. I witnessed a god bleed and [i]die. It left a hollow feeling. Like, could our gods be taken down by a band of mortals that easily? Surely not.

Luckily a distraction pulled me out of my musings. My eyes narrowed as I spotted a colored dot on the ground. I slowly began to descend, taking my time so that I may observe this possible intruder. Upon closer inspection, the scarlet pegasus was a stallion. He looked lost, or at least that was she assumed. The way he stared at the water as if it wasn't supposed to be there. A dry smile cracked my facial features as I remembered the days before the Throat had been separated from the rest of the land.

I landed lightly, careful not to kick up sand in the stranger's eyes. I remained on guard, but I did not wish to scare away a potential recruit (or someone who was already in the Dragon's Throat and I had never seen them). "Zenobia, warrior of the Dragon's Throat. What business do you have with my home, stallion?" Though the words were assertive and strong, there was an underlying hint of a gentle lullaby.

ooc hope you don't mind that i joined~ sorry for he lackluster post
tags @Rift
Zenobia
quote quote quote
image credits
table by whit
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
It All Starts Here [Joining] - by Rift - 11-17-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: It All Starts Here [Joining] - by Zenobia - 11-18-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: It All Starts Here [Joining] - by Rift - 11-19-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: It All Starts Here [Joining] - by Gaucho - 11-20-2015, 04:12 PM
RE: It All Starts Here [Joining] - by Rift - 11-22-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: It All Starts Here [Joining] - by Ranjiri - 11-22-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: It All Starts Here [Joining] - by Zenobia - 11-28-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: It All Starts Here [Joining] - by Rift - 11-30-2015, 07:27 PM