the Rift

Thirteen Sad Farewells

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Unexpected was a word Elsa was beginning to become best friends with.

Around every turn it seemed a new, but familiar face would crawl out of the woodwork. Today, unsurprisingly, Elsa would be yet again granted with faces from her past. Maybe that meeting with the God of Earth was code for “get your shit together because everyone is coming back from the dead”. That would make so much more sense.

Edgar was perched upon Elsa’s back, scouting as they moved their way through the threshold. Normally he’d soar above the canopy, and look at those below him. Today, he just wished to sit and observe. After bringing Hera back, he was far too afraid to discover another tragedy like that. The choice of “picking” per se was left up to Elsa, so she listened intently among the rustling leaves for a sound of voices.

And in that silence, a voice floated through the air. Elsa’s attention was immediately on this sound, because it was so familiar. It reminded her of trees, warmth, love, a past that she thought was behind her. Picking up a light trot, she followed the sound to two familiar forms. She stopped dead in her tracks, staring at the two like they had come from the dead. Her eyes switched back and forth from Ghost to Essetia. Edgar eagerly turned around, hopping to her head and flapping his wings in excitement.

Tilting her head, she eyed them both, believing them for a few moments to be nothing more than an apparition. But there they were, breathing, moving and talking. ”Uh, hi guys.” She managed to murmur. Edgar smacked Elsa with his wing in her face, and she glowered at him. ”I suppose he wants me to say hi a little more enthusiastically… but, where have you guys been?” Intrigued colored her voice, urging them to fill in the blanks between the Falls and now. Did everyone go to some secret hiding place that Elsa forgot to go to?

"talk"

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 11-28-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 11-29-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 11-29-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 11-29-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-02-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 12-02-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-06-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 12-07-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-12-2015, 05:28 AM