the Rift

Thirteen Sad Farewells

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

She immediately regretted forking out the information to where she had moved. Even though they were both civil, a pang of anger at herself even welled from within. It seemed like a cop out to go there; almost like she had given up herself and surrendered. Ghost at least made a minute effort to keep the conversation on track. She wanted to know who led the Edge. Well, at this point, she wasn’t even sure herself. ”Mauja and Torleik were chosen at first- but both have since been absent. Tembovu has stepped up in their place.” She shrugged. The first two leaders they may have known, but she doubted they knew Tembovu. Even Elsa didn’t know him until she moved to the Edge. It made her wonder when he had arrived. He climbed the ranks rather quickly. ”Other than that, it’s actually going really well. We started off with very few, but we seem to have grown exponentially in the last few months. Needless to say it’s a lot more crowded now.” True that, she’d never seen so many horses around at once. She doubted the Falls had ever seen those numbers while she was here.

Even Edgar shifted uncomfortably around the two wolves. He felt out of place amongst them, and was far too afraid to jump down and join their gathering. He could quickly become a lunchtime snack for the furry companions. So he settled to listen to the conversation, interested in to why the two familiar girls moved to the Throat. It was so hot there! ’Heat is sometimes better than the cold.’ Elsa responded silently. He just shook his head, still unable to fathom living in that heat all of the time.

When Ghost fell silent, Elsa only offered a tentative smile. Of course she would invite Essetia, but part of her doubted her offer would even be considered. They had more brains and willpower than Elsa did. Who would go back to the land who had forsaken them? ”You are always welcome to the Edge too. Do not worry, because I believe most of the original Edge left after the invasion. It’s kind of new and fresh- hip even.” Elsa feigned a small laugh to try and convince herself she wasn’t inferior to these two. It would be hard though, for between the three of them, she was the most timid and unsure. The other two were like strong statues.

"talk"

image credits

@Essetia
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 11-28-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 11-29-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 11-29-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 11-29-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-02-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 12-02-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-06-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 12-07-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-12-2015, 05:28 AM