the Rift

[JUDGED] biting off more than we could ever swallow [Erebos vs Rexanna]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
Opening my eyes, I squinted against the bright light of the Tallsun morning. I couldn’t exactly remember where I had been heading to or what I had in mind, but I did know that I had ended up in the Rotunda – one way or another – and managed to pass out late last night as the light faded, keeping me from continuing on. I could feel my joints ache slightly from the trek from the Basin, and of course from sleep as well. I emitted a small yawn before stretching out each leg slowly, enjoying the breeze that blew through the tips of the trees. I could hear the birds singing, flying back and forth between each branch, playing games with one another and I was beginning to semi believe that I was actually going to be okay mentally. I was able to enjoy the little things again, such as the birds and the winds, instead of wallowing in so much of my own self-pity. Is this what healing felt like? The thought of the mammoth stallion I had fallen in love with didn’t break my heart or give me a bitter taste in my mouth anymore. I had come to terms with it, even if I missed him dearly. I was growing, living, and thriving without him.

Ears perked and danced with the sounds from the birds and the leaves rustling in the breeze, peacefully enjoying the moment of the day as it slowly grew into the afternoon. But before I could set out on more exploring, I heard my name shouted through the trees. Curiosity hit me gently, wondering who it could be that called my name. Rohan perhaps? I met him here, the first time I traveled to the Rotunda. The voice didn’t sound like Tembovu or Caleb, so I was fairly safe in assuming it wasn’t one of them. It kept my heart at bay. Either way, I moved from my little crevice I had found beneath a low hanging branch; shaking off the leaves that had fallen onto my pristine cream and golden pelt, golden chains dancing with each shake. I flicked my dual toned tail gently against my ankles before setting out in search of the voice. However, before I could see the beast that screeched my name into the Rotunda, he asked for a spar. It grew more curiosity to me, so I picked up my pace. Ears flicking to the area I thought I had heard the voice come from. And then I came across him, stepping further to a brisk pace, I made my way into the Rotunda. The stained glass caused rainbows of colors to speck my gilded pelt, but that didn't last long as I moved further through it into the courtyard attached. I approached whom I believed spoke my name, curiously observing him before speaking.

He looked a lot like Deimos, but as if it were a younger version. I never met him before and yet he seemed to know my name. Perhaps this was Deimos’ idea. To see if I was performing correctly. So with that thought in mind, I bowed my head to the azure stallion. “I accept.” I spoke briefly, nodding to him and offering him a smile. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do, but it would try. I moved in closer to him, my movements slow as I observed him. I noticed his agile but larger build in comparison to mine, the height difference, his leonine tail where mine was a typical equine tail, his cloven hooves where mine were normal. I didn’t even know where I should start until I took into account my long legs and shorter size. I figured I could at least attempt to get him in a spot where it would be more difficult for him to retaliate against me. And with that, I tossed my head sending white and gray hairs flying into the air before rushing to him. Head jutting out toward his left shoulder, aiming to bite. My hooves danced into the air a few inches off the ground with my quick movements and quickly thudded against the earth once again, closer to his. Even if my bite hit or missed, I still pushed myself to him. Hoping that perhaps my shoulder would collide with his chest in such a way that could push him back. With every movement, I could feel my heartbeat begin to race and my bones ache with the grogginess of just waking up. I had accepted this challenge without realizing how it would end, and I began to hope and wish that nothing too intense would happen as it seemed I danced with Death.

"Talk."
_______

Word Count: 785/800
Attack: 1/3
Summary: Rexanna accepts Erebos’ spar. Faces him head on and rushes to him, aiming to land a bite onto his shoulder and hopes to collide her left shoulder into his chest.
OOC: SORRY ITS TERRIBLE. My mind is going in a billion different places, but I wanted to get this up to you ;-; also, thanks for doing this <3
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: biting off more than we could ever swallow [Erebos vs Rexanna] - by Rexanna - 12-07-2015, 12:17 AM