the Rift

[OPEN] SPIDERSONG [Patrol]

Badger Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Gelding :: Equine :: 15'2hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
I am somewhat relieved when my patrol this month is somewhere a bit less creepy than the crimson blood falls. Not that I didn't enjoy last season's meanderings, but the Heavenly Fields are far more my scene. I'm also happy to hear that I am to patrol with Laedere, as I'm rather fond of the woman who invited me to the Throat and unlocked this new period in my life.

Orangemoon is an enjoyable season, neither too hot nor too cold. I trot along quite happily, sporting my new, trim figure. Almost a year out in the wilderness has stripped away all excess fat, and whilst I'm still 'big boned', shall we say, I am nowhere near as rotund as I was when I arrived in Helovia. The herbs stuffed in my halter ruffle in the gentle wind as I make my way towards my assigned patrol, hunting for the pegasus stallion I'd been given the name of, as well as Laedere and her dolphin companion. When I arrive, I find the pegasus grazing, which sure seems like a good idea as my stomach gives a pointed growl. I don't eat pre-patrol, on the off chance that we get chased by wolves and I have to run the hell away. The less excess meat I'm carrying in that scenario, the better.

Rift isn't alone, and my warm gaze travels to the unknown hybrid filly. I nod to both her and the stallion, and focus my attention on him first. "Hello there - you must be Rift. I'm Badger, one of the herd healers." Then I look to the filly, my expression still kind. "What's your name, Miss? I don't think we've met." She doesn't smell of the Throat, unless my nose deceives me.

@Rift

Messages In This Thread
SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Auriel - 12-06-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Badger - 12-08-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Laedere - 12-10-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Rift - 12-14-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Auriel - 12-17-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Badger - 12-19-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Laedere - 12-25-2015, 03:42 PM