the Rift

[OPEN] remember me

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Stuck in his mind, turning over thoughts and mulling over ideas in that massive skull, he mindlessly wove his massive body through the gnarled trees. The Edge was growing beautiful in Orangemoon, trees beginning to shed brightly colored leaves— so different from the plains. The grasslands dried out, quietly fading to tans and browns in wait of the wet season. Here, the foliage leapt into fiery colors, one last vibrant outburst of life before succumbing to the change of the seasons and sinking to earth.

It was marvelous, truly. But, as time so often blinds us to naturally marvelous things, it was lost on the Elephant. Thoughts of wayward meetings and mischievous goddesses filled his mind. Thoughts of frolicking foals and his own, deplorable choices which left him miserably isolated. Thoughts of eyes, hard sapphires, wounded ceruleans, warm silvers…

And, suddenly, he was staring into those very same hardened sapphire eyes— except, they weren’t trained on him in crazed anger. The eyes of the Queen were aimed at another, winged mare, partly golden and entirely gifted with stars on her remarkable coat. “Elsa,” he dipped his massive, loosely spiraled horn in greeting to his fellow monarch. His eyes searched for hers, seeking to hold her gaze a moment longer than necessary (“How are you? The changing leaves are beautiful, aren’t they?”) But said nothing as he shifted his dark blue eyes to the newcomer.

“Hello there, woman of stars. I am Tembovu, fellow leader with Elsa of the Edge” a lopsided smile crossed his broad, masked face, “Did she recruit you to join us?” His low voice rumbled in query. He had been to lost in the trees and in his thoughts to hear their previous conversation.
image | bckg
@Serenity @Elsa

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
remember me - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 12-21-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-09-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-16-2016, 09:36 PM