the Rift

[OPEN] remember me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

No ideas? Well that was unfortunate. It seemed they had fallen back to square one- and not in a good way. How was one supposed to bring memories back? The veins came to mind... but she had overstayed her welcome there long ago. If anyone should take her, Elsa was the least qualified. But at least she seemed to think the healers would help. She highly doubted it would bring back memories, but maybe if trauma was involved, some of it would return. Some pieces were better than none.

Her eyes turned as she noticed Tembovu approaching. She had forgotten about the dusty man- the one she was both afraid of and utterly dependent on. Without him she would not have lasted more than a day. A small smile crawled across her lips as he joined the group- only slight jealousy tinging her mind when he called her the woman of stars. She had no idea why she was angered, but just as quickly she pushed it away. Was it because she was afraid he would replace her, or some other stupid reason? "This is Serenity. I found her out in the wilderness- she lost her memories and I'm trying to help her find them. She had the idea that maybe one of the healers could help?" She was not acquainted with any of the medical team in the Edge, a problem that would have to be remedied later. "She isn't here on recruitment terms so to speak, but of course, she is more than welcome to stay here." Elsa gave Serenity a large smile, genuinely happy with either route she took. Although staying in the Edge would be wonderful Serenity would probably have an easier time finding her memories exploring. Nothing like a trigger to pull back subconscious thoughts, Elsa knew that all too well. But Tembovu overall was a good start, he was much more social than her, and probably had connections.

"talk" 
@Serenity  Sorry for the wait!

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
remember me - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 12-21-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-09-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-16-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 12:37 PM