the Rift

[OPEN] remember me

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
He was graced with a smile from his Queen— a rarity, it seemed, since it was small and quickly fled as she introduced the starlit mare in question. But it was still a smile, something that warmed the cool face of the Icebound; a small victory to the Elephant. Blue eyes drift back to the darker winged mare, a small frown creasing the skin around his eyes as the newcomer ruffled her wings in unease. He studied her a moment longer, before snapping his ears forward as Elsa explained the woman’s hardship.

Lost her memories? What would that be like… would he enjoy that? To not remember Mara and Faxr, their burned corpses, or the years he had dedicated to avenge them? He blinked once, caught in these confounding thoughts— no. He needed his memories as a reminder, they were the polarity to his moral compass. A stalwart prompting of why justice is such a valuable thing to both him, and those he governed— even if they did not realize it. Once lost, it would be sorely missed; but, while present, its crucial role was oft taken for granted.

He came back to the equines around him, eyes focusing on Serenity— what a lovely name. Calming, soothing, just as the twinkling stars on her coat. They sought a healer to help her? He looked to both winged mares as he spoke, “The pleasure is mine, Serenity," he dipped his horn slightly,"Thought our Moon Doctors may heal physical wounds, I do not believe they can cure wounds of the mind. I would be happy to find Alysanne, Evangeline, or Callista— but I think your time may be better spent walking the Edge and trying to find familiar things.” The suggestion was said more as a statement, though his eyes remained on the starlit one, waiting to hear if she would still require one of their Doctors.

The thought of Deimos, in all his dark glory, and the Basin popped into his mind. Or more-so, the thought of their patron god rose to the forefront— from the many seasons ago when Mauja had first welcomed him to this herd. How long ago that was… The Basin’s patron was the Time God, and this woman had lost her past, part of her ‘time.’ He shifted, still uneasy to direct anyone towards the Basin, despite the tenuous alliance now existing between the Basin and Edge, “Though if it is truly healers you seek, the Aurora Basin’s patron is the Time God. I am uncertain as to how their Doctors work, but they might better assist you than ours.” His low voice finally fell silent, thick tail stirring eddies in the mist at his substantial hocks.
image | bckg

@Serenity @Elsa sorry for the wait!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
remember me - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 12-21-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-09-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-16-2016, 09:36 PM