the Rift

[OPEN] remember me

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Sing to me the song of the stars,
Of your galaxy
She blew a soft breath through nostrils and tried to keep in mind everything she had learned so far and all the new information being presented to her. She appreciated the kindness Tembovu was showing her, pleased that he seemed to have no interest in keeping her within his grasp or sending her off to another to work for. Perhaps it was only because they were in the presence of Elsa, but those thoughts would be put away to ponder upon later for the words began again.

Her hope rose and fell as sea tides with each new piece of Helovia's puzzle, for if there were only doctors who could heal physical ailments then she was surely doomed to never remember what she lost. He presented names to her--names she might not get correct later--but none familiar so she tucked them away and continued listening. Of course the mention of the Basin instantly sent her wanting to crawl the other way with what Elsa had warned her of, but her interest was more than piqued at the prospect of the Time God. If anyone could help her, surely it would be him just given his title? Her whitened partner was quick to decline and shoo away that offer as expected, but how desperate was Serenity truly to get back her memories? Enough to slip away and ignore all that she had been told of such a herd?
Surly not with the knowledge of how those kind treated those like her, what little memories she had left resurfacing to remind her that she spent her younger years a slave to them. She would spend her life in death before ever going back to that. So instead she focused on the words of the Sun God--so many gods she hadn't known of--and perhaps that would have to be her next endeavor, wherever that would take her.

Certainly she couldn't take Elsa up on her offer to continuing to guide her, for she had used up so much of her time already and how hard would finding a land of light be? "I thank you with much gratitude, Elsa, and to you, Tembovu." She looked at each in turn and dipped her head with the words. "Perhaps the king is correct in suggesting the best path is taking one alone from here; who knows what I might discover?" And though it would pain her to leave the blue-touched's side, she made a vow to go back to her soon.
"I shall make way to the Throat and look for those you've mentioned if we cross ways. This 'Gaucho' might lend more insight into his god if he cannot help me himself. Should I run into trouble along the way I will take you up on keeping me safe here." A lingering smile trailed her voice as she gazed upon Elsa; she knew that whatever the course of her journey she would could not forget all given to her.
CREDIT

@Elsa
my next reply can be the end of the thread <33

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
remember me - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 12-21-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-09-2016, 04:44 PM