the Rift

[OPEN] I can explain...

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

Reaching out, exploring, becoming. This was what Katerina had tried to focus on now. She was still merely tumbleweed, drifting amongst the sands and terrains of this world, trying to learn to understand and to be useful. But she felt better then when she first arrived, confused she would always be, but Katerina was comfortable in her ability to learn the ways of this world.

Today she wondered around the world's edge, she decided that this was her last day that she was going to stay confined in the glassy boarders. Their confinement had been her choice of course, but Katerina had to push herself to reach out of the comfort zone that she had spent so much of her life living in. There would be no more of that, not in Helovia, where she could not predict by the stars what would come to her the next day. She would have to resort to a more basic option, by living in the moment; experiencing. The idea scared the hell out of her and excited her all at the same time.

The ground rumbled underneath her, and Katerina quickly snapped from her planning as worry slowly seeped into her. But it was when she searched the surroundings did she find a massive man, of cream and brown, Tembovu. He was ever glorious in the light of day, all rippling muscle, regality, and power. She had almost decided not to bother him, the recent events still to fresh, to raw, but it was when anger filled his words did she appear. Another joined as Katerina stood near the caramel mare. Katerina watching with disappointment as the mare quite literally fell apart underneath the harshes of their King. Katerina had no right to do so, but for the first time she looked at him, she casted a glare, that was no way to handle things. Indeed, it was fearful, but that was not how she ruled her kingdom. This wasn't hers though, so all she could do was show him her disappointment. She offered no explanation, her attendance here was enough for at the moment.

"Talk."
I need another story, one not of heartbreak
image credits

Messages In This Thread
I can explain... - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 12-24-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 12-31-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-03-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 01-10-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Whisper - 01-11-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 01-12-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 02:58 PM