the Rift

[OPEN] I can explain...

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

He did not settle, and Katerina was reminded that Tembovu was simply doing his job. Although she had seen him in a night of comfort and unrestrained words, she had not seen him when the powers of duties called upon the cream. Katerina still remembered that evening in vivid colors of greens, pinks, purples, and most of all; blue. Silvers still studied his face, the azure of his eyes matching the color she had memorized most that night. Somewhere inside she wished for something to cross his face, anything to show her that their time under the ethereal light hadn't been forgotten, hadn't been tried to forget. But once again, Katerina reminded herself, this was not Isisi, and her successor was probably on that.

She wanted to stay stern, untouched, but this was no place to show Tembovu who she was capable of being, of accomplishing. Not under the watch of another herd mate. No the diamond would not make her king look a fool. Her ears twitched at the lowness of his words, the challenge to her glare. Katerina did not crumple, but merely softened her eyes as she let silken words flow from onyx lips. "I was not aware, you are correct. I was traveling the outskirts of the edge, clearing my mind." She almost didn't add the last part, but for some reason, the silver did. She regretted it as soon as she said it, he did not deserve her anger sadness of days past. He was simply doing his job. So she looked at him then, silver lanterns(despite that she didn't want to soften too much) sorrowful, "I'm sorry." She whispered, her apology not necessarily pertaining to missing the meeting.

"Talk."
I need another story, something to get off my chest
image credits

Messages In This Thread
I can explain... - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 12-24-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 12-31-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-03-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 01-10-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Whisper - 01-11-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 01-12-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 02:58 PM