the Rift

[OPEN] I can explain...

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

As the stallion's physical language softened, his body language softening from the intimidating stance he held only moments ago, Jahzara gathered the courage to look up. Another mare had joined them, though Jahzara couldn't place her in her memories. The silver mare was gorgeous and confident, at least in the eyes of the golden girl, and surely she would have remembered meeting her before. Unintentionally, Jahzara found herself staring at mare in frustrated silence, desperately grasping at non-existant straws in her mind for any sort of recognition. Nothing, and it bothered her that she couldn't recognize those of her herd. Oh how it bothered her, when it used to be her job to know every member of their family for the sake of their very protection. The fact that this stranger was standing next to her was only a reminder that she had failed, she had let them down...

'Jahzara...'

The gentle calling of her name, unexpected from the earlier tones that had called her to meeting of explanations, jerked her attention back towards the Elephant King. Her crown was still lowered submissively, though her teary gaze peered up at Tembovu with embarrassment. The curves of her ears fell back to hide in the flaxen tresses, though it was not a sign of anger, rather an expression of her uncertainty and shame. "I..." Jahzara started, her voice cracking while her eyes dropped to the ground once again. 'Tell him, miss Jahzara. He needs to know, they all do.' The often unheard voice of Archibald, the tropical bird that had served as her typically ignored adviser, whispered in the back of her mind as a third mare parted through the shadows to speak. A towering giant of a mare, Jahzara glanced over at her with despair in her eyes. She couldn't even remember if she had seen her in the past either. When the cold words of the pegasus mare dropped out of her mouth like dead weight, Jahzara's heart sank with them for reasons she would never know. Obviously, the golden girl had no idea who was gone, or if she knew them, or what happened to them...But it didn't help her fragile state of mind any more...Someone was lost, someone that she should have known if they were a part of the World's Edge family.

"I am sorry." It was all she could offer to the large mare before turning her head towards Tembovu once again. Standing there, she felt as though as spotlight was on her, questioning her motives and preparing to sneer at her pathetic excuse as to why she had been useless to the needs of the herd, of her family. "It...I...It's hard to explain...I see things, things that others can't see...Hear what others can't hear...Since I was a child...And one of them is bad. He's bad. He's very bad. He's mean and I don't like him. And everything was changing. And everything was different and everyone was gone and I didn't know and he took me...He took me away and I didn't know how to get back..." The words fell out of her mouth in a barely sensible child-like ramble, trying to explain what had happened to her in the only way that she knew how while tears reformed in her eyes from the memory of the feeling of being lost in her own mind. Every now and then she sniffled, rushing to say everything before she broke down again, trying to choke back the terror she felt for letting not only Tembovu know her secrets, but also two complete strangers. Jahzara's eyes shut tight, blocking out the world as she admitted her secrets to them all. The only other soul that she had ever told about Charles, the 'bad one', had been Elsa. And oh how she wished Elsa was here, she wished for so many to be there to help her in ways that she didn't even know she needed. "I wanted to come back! He wouldn't let me and I tried and he said no and I couldn't see and it was dark and quiet and he kept me until he thought I'd be ready to come back. But everything is different again. Everyone is different and everything keeps changing and I don't know what to do or whats happened or what I missed or how to fix it and I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I wanted to come back...I wanted to. I'm sorry."

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
I can explain... - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 12-24-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 12-31-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-03-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 01-10-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Whisper - 01-11-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 01-12-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 02:58 PM