the Rift

[PRIVATE] How to love

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

Zandora, Zandora...

Ashamin had all the compassion in the world for her. He could have told her the honest truth, which was that he loved her in a way he did not love others. She was the precious darkling whom he had broken, the beast that had struck him back. She had a shadow in her that mirrored his own. They were so alike, so... broken.

But when she did not fight back, when she turned so quickly to sorrow and left him alone as a villain, Ashamin found himself only more frustrated with the situation. His black eyes were cold and showed none of the pity, the empathy, the love that he felt for the mare dressed in black and plum. "Did I tell you I wanted you to go? Why are you sorry?" His tail lashed, his companions turned away from him and the mare. This was not their business.

"I'm doing the best that I can, Z. But this... this is hard."

This? What was this?

"I'm tired of telling everyone I'm ok. I'm tired of pretending I'm happy all the time." Because he wasn't ok. Because he wasn't always happy. He did not take on his typical depressed turn, he did not let sadness overcome him. He looked irritated and he acted short tempered because he was both of those things. He was sick and he was tired of all the crap everyone made him put up with. And it wasn't that he considered that to be any fault of Zandora, but... maybe in some way it was.

His voice was cold, commanding. His eyes were sharp and he stood stiff, unwilling to move close and offer her the warm kindness she deserved. "I need you to stop putting yourself down and presenting yourself to me as an object of shame, because I don't have the energy to keep this herd's head up anymore," Ashamin said with a growl of a sigh, a turn away from her gaze.

"You are good. You are strong. You can be that without me, you must know that."

Don't you?

""

""

/ image

@Zandora

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
How to love - by Zandora - 12-26-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: How to love - by Ashamin - 12-28-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: How to love - by Zandora - 01-02-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: How to love - by Ashamin - 01-12-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: How to love - by Zandora - 02-02-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: How to love - by Ashamin - 03-30-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: How to love - by Zandora - 05-15-2016, 09:53 AM