the Rift

[OPEN] breaking me, completing me

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

waves and rocks, sticks and leaves

The God was listening.  He would give Cirrus all the time that she needed to collect herself, her thoughts, her way of being.  Without prying into her mind, the God couldn't quite tell whether or not her killing had come from a misunderstanding, or whether it had come from deep inside of the girl. She was a warrior to be sure, like her Father before her.  But even warriors for the most part, did not enjoy senseless killing. Of course some did, but for most, the deaths dealt by their hooves were necessary. Looking at the shreds of lives that Cirrus had ushered from the world, the God wondered if some of those weren't mercy killings. Was the cloud mare's desire to relieve pain so strong that she couldn't bare to see the creatures suffer?

Or was she merely too weak to endure the pain herself, and so cut their lives short?

He waited for an answer, but what he received instead was an ultimatum.

Stop me or I'll do it, her hollow-breathing chest seemed to scream.

The God's ears flattened against his skull, and immediately a shield of stone hovered between the point of the spear and Cirrus' breast. "Stop this now!" The God demanded, his voice sounding ragged, the way a Father's might whilst scolding a child who had drawn on the walls with crayon. "What do you think you're doing?" The shield pressed against the spear, pushing it farther away from Cirrus with its magical might.

What was it the girl expected of him, in this moment? Did she expect him to give her life purpose? Did she expect him to ease the suffering that she had inflicted upon herself? She, a warrior, who would give up on life this quickly? Or perhaps she merely was weary of this world. Did she then, expect the God to aid her in leaving it, and she had aided those whose pelts, and tooths and other scraps lay at his hooves?

Since killing the animals herself was not part of the quest, the God(s) won't remove those memories (or at least, you'd need another VOTG pass and quest for one of them to do it). As for the circlet, it'll depend on how this thread goes IC :)

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 01-03-2016, 04:01 AM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 01-04-2016, 03:36 AM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by God of the Earth - 01-10-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 01-11-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 01-25-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 02-05-2016, 05:43 AM