the Rift

[OPEN] breaking me, completing me

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

waves and rocks, sticks and leaves

Like the way the sea shines after a tumultuous storm, the God could see the beauty shining through Cirrus' new understanding. Perhaps this lesson, perhaps the hardest she had ever had to bear, would not be dowsed by time. Let her not forget.. the God silently prayed as his stoic and stoney gaze kindly fell upon the mare.

A changed mare.

"Let this be a token of this day-" From behind his wing, he offered her a circlet. It was marked with his siguls, so that she would never forget this talk, and this new found understanding.

"I know little of the healing practices that occur in the herds of my siblings ... I only know what happens within my own borders. Yet all of the healers within the Hidden Falls are skilled, and might well be able to offer you a path towards becoming a healer. And it is far enough from the prying eyes of the Throat, that you would not need to feel as though you had to live up to who you were before. But the choice, as always, is yours."

His lips quivered into a smile, and he hoped that the rays of optimism that he believed he saw breaking through Cirrus' cloudy exterior, would indeed be a sign of things to come. Waving a wing, the scattered tokens of the lives Cirrus had taken disappeared into the earth, and in their place small white flowers arose. They crawled forward on stems of ivy, covering his shrine in lacy tendrils. "All is forgiven Cirrus." His voice was once again rich and warm, even as his body began to waver. His smiling eyes were the last thing to be seen, before his body completely disappeared and melded once again with the earth.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 01-03-2016, 04:01 AM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 01-04-2016, 03:36 AM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 01-11-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 01-25-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by God of the Earth - 01-31-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: breaking me, completing me - by Cirrus - 02-05-2016, 05:43 AM