the Rift

[OPEN] Put your trust in me

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Between two evils, always pick the one you have yet to try

It was no perfect day, it was no perfect life, but he was content in himself. Worries were not cast upon his horned head, his thoughts weren't clouded, resting in a clear ease. It was in these days that he wondered, let the land speak to him, while he traveled across it's isles, soaking in all that it had to offer. He had returned recently from patrolling and the threshold. Patrolling allowed an excuse for his constant wandering, that in all actuality was just wandering. Today though, he let the sanctuary of the sands soothe him. The breeze was not too cold, being particularly nice for the coming season. He had not experienced a winter in the throat, the thoughts of snow covering the sand built dunes not easily imagined. Did it snow in the throat of the dragon? Suddenly, Miseal was quite interested for the nearing frostfall.

Turning his attention away from white thoughts, he neared the heart of his home, searching for a certain man of flaming wings. He'd been wanting to discuss some questions and thoughts concerning his rank for quite a while now, but the chromed became distracted by an unexpected child and never tracked down Gaucho. Miseal wanted to know more about what he could do, for he hadn't really seen any meetings with the other spies of the Dragon's throat, nor had he seen the black and crimson. Surely, the Sultan had ideas to unite the sneaks. So with respectful chords he called out for Gaucho, words bellowing across the ever-shifting sands. He stood and waited, golden orbs scanning the desert for the man of copper and fire.

"Talk?"
OCC: Worst intro post writer of the year award goes to me lol @Gaucho
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Put your trust in me - by Misael - 01-10-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Gaucho - 02-21-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Misael - 03-04-2016, 07:19 PM