the Rift

[OPEN] Put your trust in me
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave can you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain..

It took longer than normal for Gaucho to arrive. There had been much on his mind lately - the state of the herd with regards to the others, his tumultuous situation with Ampere and Mesec, his ever expanding family...and then there were his regular duties; patrolling, meetings, spars.

And so, Misael had to wait. But not forever. Gaucho would always come.

On simmering blackened wings, the Wildfire glided over the sands. He flew low enough that each beat of his wings pushed some of the reddish sands around, causing small sand-storms to rise up momentarily, in his wake.

He spied the oddly-coloured stallion ahead of him, and so as not to subject him to the bloody granuals, landed. Gaucho tucked his ever-burning wings against his flanks, already slightly sweaty from the days exertions, and moved gracefully but with purpose towards the unicorn. The dark patches around Gaucho's eyes looked even darker, as weariness had seemed to found a permanent place inside of him. Still, he was a warrior at heart, and would continue on until he had no more left to give.

"Misael." He offered once he was close enough, nodding his antlered skull slightly. "You call?"

Vorsa's bright orangey-red body landed on Gaucho's antlers - though she was careful to stay away from where Mara was currently curled up. The pheonix was now able to control when her body burst into flame, but she knew that the core of herself was still quite hot. She couldn't burn Gaucho, but she could easily scorch the snake if she wasn't careful.

@Misael

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Put your trust in me - by Misael - 01-10-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Gaucho - 02-21-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Misael - 03-04-2016, 07:19 PM