[PRIVATE] But oh - those summer nights

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
[DT LADIES ONLY. POSTING ORDER IS A LIE.]

You know what's bullshit? Fucking er'thing.

Fucking patrols are bullshit, the rains of orangemoon are bullshit, fucking that time of the month is bullshit. But most of all - the kind of shit that puts all of those other things to shame, is that family drama is bullshit. Like mounds of it. Dump trucks spilling it, volcanos spewing it, and the heavenly host fucking raining it down, type of bullshit.

Quick re-cap, my Ma and twin sister just show up out of the fucking blue. Both of them, right here on these fucking sands. Like hey, sup; being all casual as fuck, as if they both hadn't hit the pavement as soon as shit went sideways during the Invasion. No big deal, I survived and all, did okay, ended up here with fire-balls and blue-tits, but like ... I'll be fucked if you think that showing up with a sorry bby and some liquid saline, is going to change things.

Like. I'm real sorry that you've been in stitches over this Ma, but I've just been fucking abandoned. But feel free to spin the wheel and see if negligent mother takes the cake over abandoned child. SPOILER ALERT, it fucking doesn't. As for Auri? Well. Who the fuck knows. She came here, all wet eyes and snotty nose, and then peaced out to go see Ma. Guess those two re-kindled whatever maternal bond Ma pretends she has with us, but I haven't seen Auri's smoking-ass since.

Figures.

And so that's the tl;dr summary of how my brown robust (albeit voluptuous) ass ended up here. I barely used this bong I won from the Edge since Da disappeared. It reminded me of him, and in my younger days, I used to daydream about how we'd break it out, smoke a bowl, and just chill together. Yeah yeah yeah, lofty fucking dreams, I know. But when you're the kid of a drug addict and an ice queen, I'm not really too sure what you'd expect. I can explode shit and have a male hellhound named princess, for fuck's sake, cut me a break.

At my side, Princess is smoldering.

"You know what to do." I grunt, after stuffing as much cactus-weed into the glass chamber as I can. There's enough drugs in here to stone and elephant army. And while I'm not necessarily looking to leave the world, I'm certainly looking to forget it.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
But oh - those summer nights - by Shida - 01-15-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Morrigan - 01-20-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Maren - 02-07-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Ampere - 02-27-2016, 11:59 PM