the Rift

[OPEN] Arrival [welcoming]

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
The Sunspear heard the call from across the water and, though it was not a voice she recognized, she moved to answer it quickly. Great wings carried her over the stretch of water that guarded her home and in time two figures on the Helovian bank came into view. One, the paler of the two, sparked the roundabout recognition in her brain, from the updates and descriptions that came trickling to her when new faces were added the her ranks. The new spy. Megaera would have liked to be more acquainted with the newer members of her herd, but between her normal duties and the twins, her time was spare at best.

the little warhawk landed near the unfamiliar pair and she moved toward them at military clip, gracefully tucking her dark-tipped wings as she moved. “Hail!” She called out, perfectly amiable until given a reason not to be. She nodded first to the stallion, coming to a halt before the pair. “You are Caneo, yes? I am Megaera, Sultana of the Throat. I am sorry I have not had the chance to welcome you before now, but I’ve been told you’ve joined our Sleuth’s ranks.” She tried to stop the barest hint of a grimace. A warrior though blood and breeding, Meg wasn’t overly fond of those who stuck to the secrets and the shadows, but as a leader she supposed they were a necessary part of protecting the herd.

She moved her focus to the mare, black eyes finding the violet ones and sending a welcoming smile. “Good day to you as well. What brings you to our shores?” The mare had seemed to be marveling at the view and Meg could not blame her. In Megaera’s estimation, the Throat was the most beautiful place on the planet and the mild Orangemoon had brought it back to life quite remarkably after the hot summer. She was justly proud of the land she could call her own, and ready to be quite agreeable to others who admired it.

"."
ooc:: Welcome to the Throat!

Image Credits
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Arrival [welcoming] - by Caneo - 01-18-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Dasmine - 01-18-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Megaera - 01-21-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Caneo - 01-22-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Dasmine - 01-22-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Megaera - 01-24-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Caneo - 01-25-2016, 04:31 PM