the Rift

[OPEN] Arrival [welcoming]

Dasmine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dasmine watched out at the sea, the wonder in her eyes never ending. Though her kept on the never ending blue, the mare couldn't help but see the flying creature slowly getting closer to them. First she assumed it was a bird of some sort, but due to its off color to the seagulls and the fact that it seemed to be getting closer that idea was quickly shot down. Soon her full attention was on the brown flying creature until she realized it was a Pegasus. Was that who Caneo was calling? All doubt soon faded when they landed.

Dasmine had never heard the term Sultana before. Was it a term for a higher up of some sort or was it a term for someone who went to fetch the people who couldn't fly to the Island. Through her many travels in her past life she had never seen a Sultana. Seeing as to how a unicorn like Caneo was honored to meet them maybe they where a higher up. She looked the Pegasus mare up and down, taking note of her attitude. She seemed friendly, and Dasmine liked friendly. Their chocolate brown coat was well kept, compared to hers, and though she had a few scars she still was beautiful.

Her face brightened as the attention was brought to her. Dasmine spoke in a happy tone. "Hello, my name is Dasmine. I traveled to Helovia from a Nomadic group. Caneo here told me I could possibly find a home among you!" Her years of trading with herds outside of Helovia had taught her well. She spoke with a certain grace, she was happy to talk to someone new. "I have stories to tell if that may be useful, all I really want to do though is make others happy!" Continued the Equine. She couldn't fight, heal, or craft, so she would do what she could by making others happy.

Messages In This Thread
Arrival [welcoming] - by Caneo - 01-18-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Dasmine - 01-18-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Megaera - 01-21-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Caneo - 01-22-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Dasmine - 01-22-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Megaera - 01-24-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Arrival [welcoming] - by Caneo - 01-25-2016, 04:31 PM