the Rift

[PRIVATE] Brother where art thou?

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
To truly understand the beast,
one must meet him,
and unlock that which beats within his glowing chest.
Ivezho came.

He hadn't seen the sign, but he had frequented their meeting ground in the time he had been alone. Not quite daily, but certainly regularly, on the off chance that a solitary figure of midnight hues would be waiting for him there.

Why did he always seem to be the one keeping his brother waiting?

Today was the day that his check would finally yield the results his heart so desperately yearned for. As his wings cupped the air and he approached his brother's dark (yet always glowing) form, he let loose a low greeting, not trumpetous and loud, but quiet, pleasant, welcoming, happily surprised.

"Gaezo," he said warmly, as his limber legs reached out for the sand below and smoothly transitioned him from flight to trot. Brother, he had said, what are we doing here?

Ivezho thought on all that had happened - he recalled with some clarity the announcement that was made at the Meadow, the stunned expression on his brother's face. Ivezho had done what he could for his brother - even coming across his 'sister-in-law' and attempting to comfort her as she went through her pregnancy woes (it was quite the learning experience for him, really, as it made him wholly more grateful for two things; one, being that he was a male and would never have to experience pregnancy first-hand, and two, that pregnant mares were not an overly common occurrence).

He was to be an uncle - and he wasn't quite sure what that might entail. He had hardly been a brother to the vast majority of his siblings, he didn't know how to be an uncle - but, he promised to himself, he would at least try - especially if that's what Rhoa wanted.

What did Rhoa want?

"Fin melikh?" What's happening? he asked, as he closed the distance and stood, brothers on the beach, questioning everything and anything, as only brothers can do.
Ivezho
image credits

@Rhoa
woohoo :D
ps; apologies for any typos or random words appearing that don't make sense, legit wrote this half asleep and caught myself replacing words with completely unrelated things SORRY

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-04-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-06-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-19-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-20-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-21-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-28-2016, 05:09 AM