the Rift

[PRIVATE] Brother where art thou?

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

"Why? How?" I exclaimed almost immediately, allowing my thoughts to roll back in time to Mother and Father. They seemed ... well, surely more mature. But just more ready, in all sense and interpretations of the words. They had it together - and were together - in a way that I can only hopelessly reach for. I'm not ready. I don't love Glacia. I don't ... I don't want this.

I snort and shake my head as he mentions that he will be a better uncle than a brother. He will be a wonderful uncle - for his heart has always been one that cares for others. But he needn't have said that. He is my only twin, and while we have a younger brother (3 in total, though 2 we aren't necessarily aware of), in that, he has been the best. There is no other standard to compare him to, and so despite our mutual heartbreak and struggle of finding each other again, it is all just apart of our journey.

"I will try.." I agree restlessly, my heart feeling as though it is going to leap out of my chest. Gods, I don't even know how long it will be until the child is born! I don't know where Glacia lives, what I am to do ... how is it that I am supposed to try, when I don't even know what I'm meant to try at!

"While you and Mother were gone ... you didn't - " I swallow hard, and look to him. Could it be that the reason he knows he will be such a good uncle, that he knows what advice to offer and is seemingly so sure that I will be successful at this, is because he's done it before"- you don't have a.." The word trail off of my lips, because I'm not even sure what I'm asking. Am I accusing him of something? Do I wish that his answer is yes - selfishly, or no?

@Ivezho 

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-04-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-06-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-19-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-20-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-21-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-28-2016, 05:09 AM