the Rift

Unanswered Questions [open/Paladin]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

Paladin exhaled a breath of frost and trotted toward the bright, orange and chocolate figure in the distance. The great, horned pegasus towered over the rather tall unicorn, but Paladin was not intimidated. He smiled kindly and shook his charcoal, crested neck, the short mane on his neck bristling with the movement. He noticed that the stallion's mane was chopped short like his own, but the orange tufts were growing longer to the point of falling over.

"Hector," Paladin said as he finally stood face to face with the giant brute, a warm expression in his crimson eyes. "I am sorry for summoning you the way I did. The Lady Kri ordered me from her borders." That fact had made the stallion's expression sour, but he sighed heavily. "I would have come to you sooner, but the influx of newcomers escaping the frostfall have been many, and I found that I was busier than I had planned."

Paladin rested his healing hip subconsciously and blinked a scab crusted eye. "My siblings fought for the Edge," he said, explaining the barely healed wounds on his body. "No matter. You are no doubt curious as to why I asked you to come here." The stallion glanced to the south. "I am unable to leave my herd to face this weather alone right now, but if you would, could you ask Mirage to speak to Kri on my behalf?" he asked politely. "The Dragonheart has offered to explain to your lead the reasons why I took over as Chief of this land and Indy the Righteous will be joining. I lack your quite useful appendages that would make such travel a breeze."

The charcoal and crimson stallion was tempted to snerk at his own joke, but he held his tongue and simply smiled. "Once you go ask Mirage to speak on my behalf, you may stay in your herd. If you do not want to go, you do not have to. Consider yourself free to do as you choose."

Messages In This Thread
Unanswered Questions [open/Paladin] - by Hector - 10-12-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: Unanswered Questions [open/Paladin] - by Paladin - 10-13-2012, 12:07 AM