the Rift

[OPEN] Can we go back?

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

oh--

It hits me like a rock in my gut. It pounds in my ears and makes my head swim. There is so much silence just pushing us apart, and for a moment my body fancies moving forwards. Indeed, the muscles of my chest tense slightly and my right leg lifts ever so slightly off of the sands as if I mean to stride forward and eliminate the physical gap between us. But as soon as the movement is realized, I immediately stop, and return my hoof to the ground.

What am I thinking? Now more than ever I surely don't have the privilege of touching her. But I want to.

Oh how I want to.

She repeats what I've said, and I wonder if she's doing so only because she finds it so incredulous. In a way, it is. I am not the one night stand type - or at least, I had never considered myself to be. Even though I had been with Glacia only a few days before I found Ranjiri again. But it all seemed ... the timing seemed ...

I exhale and shake my head slightly, trying to force myself to understand my own actions. When I met Glacia, I had been intending to (never come back). She had stopped me, she, and the cold, and the quiet. It had pulled me in, and her touch had captivated my wounded soul and my need for something tangible. She had been a thoughtless dream in those disorienting moments before real sleep takes over. 

Indeed there were times I had thought that it wasn't real. At least until she found me and told me what had happened. 

"I don't-" I don't know who you know. I hardly know anything about you, that's why it's so absurd that I'm in love with you. But I hardly know anything about her either. And yet ...

Yet she is pregnant. And she says it's mine.

"Glacia. Mauja's daughter .. " And that was about the extent of what I knew about her. What have I done?

I'm not able to stomach the thought of Ranjiri knowing Glacia. Gods, what if they were friends?

"I-"

I what? Am sorry? It happened so fast? I didn't mean to? I love you? I don't know why I'm telling you this?

I'm so lost. 

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-05-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Ranjiri - 02-05-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-05-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Ranjiri - 02-05-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-05-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Ranjiri - 02-05-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-05-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Ranjiri - 02-05-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-19-2016, 10:02 PM