the Rift

stranger in a strange land - [open]

Vicken~ Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hooves in the distance pulled the harks of the dark chestnut toward the source of the sound. Whatever it was the creature was bumbling and making quite a ruckus. This either meant that the equine in question was very comfortable in these lands, felt safe. Protected. The stag snorted, flaring his pink nostrils wide and taking in the different scents around him. The first one he smelt was the blue stallion across from him and then the foliage around them. Other horses were prominent as well and then then normal smell of a mountain valley. And then a newer smell, not entirely new to this land but to him, which all of the scents were but this one wasn't even a year tainted by smells.

Vicken turned his narrow skull to face the on coming gray streak. His chocolate orbs studied the small colt before him. His harks were pressed firmly towards the young gray colt. The colt was oddly colored. Sure, the gray was normal but the red tips on his mane and tail were a bit off to the stallion but he could not question this place. This could very well be his new home. The colt's questions were that of innocent, curious youth. He didn't anger at the young male but simply smiled lightly, making a few of the scars on his face curl and indent further into his facials.

' My name is Vicken. '

He said, stating to the young colt and simply shaking his skull at the second question. He was offended, it was normal for youngsters. His left aud shot toward the blue stallion as he voiced himself still present. Vicken blinked, turning his attention to the blue stallion once again and nodded his approval of the rule. As long as no one offended him, thought badly of him because of looks or hated him because of his accent, he would do the same. With that established, he turned back to the colt.

' Was how I was raised, youngster. May I ask your name? '

Messages In This Thread
stranger in a strange land - [open] - by Vicken~ - 06-15-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: stranger in a strange land - [open] - by Vicken~ - 06-15-2012, 04:22 PM
RE: stranger in a strange land - [open] - by Vicken~ - 06-17-2012, 11:21 PM