the Rift

[PRIVATE] Act III- A Surprise

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

SHE bends to his will like a willow. It was so endearing, this delicate demeanor, and he desperately wanted to eat it up like a fresh bite of grass. But he couldn't bring himself to forget her evilness. This was the guise of a temptress come to take him back to purgatory. No, he mustn't give in thinks the bloody bay, even as tears threaten to overrun their dams. He shakes his head as she offers him the plea. He couldn't lose it again, not with her in front of him. But these damn tears kept rising to the surface again and he felt so pitiful, brought so low, as he faced away from her still. But here was his chance. He must deliver fear, hit her hard, and leave her wanting more.

The broken stallion turns towards her, muscles twitching, to respond. His voice, when it comes, flows like a tide; in to warmth, out to hate, then back again. "You were a gift in my world of isolation. A princess, broken by the corruption of a realm known only to the privileged. Instead of finding an angel I saw a representation of all that I hated about it: disloyal, treacherous, deceitful, and debaucherous. I loved you, Rexanna. I was good to you, better than I was to anyone else, and when you ran away that hurt me deeply. I didn't want you dead, even then. No, I only sought to return you to your rightful place at my side. I understood that, perhaps, my chosen action of reprimand might have been too much. I even left my home in search of you, love."

He dredges in a deep breath with a frightful look upon his face, "But then, one time, a few weeks into my search a curious thing happened. You see, I'd just left my lodgings in good spirit because I'd heard that you'd been spotted nearby. It was in a lovely, dark forest." Calstron pauses purposefully, his gaze knowing and filled with rage. "Perhaps, perhaps, you remember it? I mean, you should, really. Its where you killed our son, after all!" His voice reaches that high, broken pitch again as he finishes the delusional monologue, "You're a fucking murderer Rexanna! You're the worst sort of mother. Have you told that new lover yet, the one who gave you that marking, my lovely? Have you told him what you did? No? I didn't suppose so. You're just like me, more than you'd like to think. But you will tell him. One day soon you will and then you will pay!" He spits out the last phrase with the most violent vehemence possible and then turns, crashing back into the bushes.

His sides heave in manic rage as the damned tears finally stream down his face. Now, in private once more, he fought to push back the tide which controlled his body. No, no, no, no, no. This was not going to happen. He had to stay in control. He couldn't lose it. That feeling of sinking, as if the ground were falling away, was rising though and he wasn't sure how to make it leave. The moon has begun to rise and it peeks though to his spot, careful not to harm him with its glare. He stares up at it, pleading, begging, to be set free from his prison of pain. No, this pain was what drove him forward. What would he do, truly, if he let go? What would he live for then? Exactly! Nothing. There was nothing for him anymore but this last thing, this last request, to watch her in as much pain as she'd caused him.

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

OOC: This thread is private unless Sky would like to have someone else drop in, so totally up to her. But plz guys, preft nothing that results in his death just yet. ahaha. Also, Sky, if you could let me know next post what spot you want her marking at that would be great! <3 Ekkk!!! I'm so excited for this to start!

@Rexanna

Messages In This Thread
Act III- A Surprise - by Calstron - 03-14-2016, 03:19 AM
RE: Act III- A Surprise - by Rexanna - 03-14-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Act III- A Surprise - by Calstron - 03-23-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: Act III- A Surprise - by Rexanna - 03-23-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Act III- A Surprise - by Calstron - 04-08-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Act III- A Surprise - by Rexanna - 04-09-2016, 03:59 AM