the Rift

[PRIVATE] Failure [Moon Goddess]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
Understanding dawned on the mare, and the Goddess smiled triumphantly. It was a point of pride when she could make them understand on their own. How easy it would be to just twist their thoughts, to mould them into creatures who could understand, but this was so much more satisfying. Was she as manipulative as they all believed her to be? Undoubtably. Was it always for their own good? Always.

I was selfish and short-sighted, wasn’t I? I didn't think...

"No you didn't." The Goddess interrupted with a silvery laugh and a wink. "Which is perhaps why you are my Doctor, and not my Seer." She concluded, tossing her mane with a breathtaking smile.

As Aly inquired as to what she was to do now, the final trace of frustration disappeared from the Goddess' lovely features. Like a mother who is forced to scold her child but quickly finds a way to love them again, the Goddess stepped forward, wings spread like outward and open hands.

"Why Aly, you finish of course. There is still the option of ... completing this quest another way -" The Goddess frown as she spoke. She would not go back on her original bargain with the painted mare but ... this truly was better for everyone, in the long run. "-but this is the best way. "

Patiently the Goddess waited. Even though she believed Aly now understood everything clearly now, she still very much doubted that this would be an easy task for the mare.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Failure [Moon Goddess] - by Alysanne - 03-19-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: Failure [Moon Goddess] - by God of the Moon - 03-25-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Failure [Moon Goddess] - by Alysanne - 03-26-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Failure [Moon Goddess] - by God of the Moon - 03-26-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Failure [Moon Goddess] - by Alysanne - 03-26-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Failure [Moon Goddess] - by God of the Moon - 04-18-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Failure [Moon Goddess] - by Alysanne - 04-20-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Failure [Moon Goddess] - by God of the Moon - 04-24-2016, 10:57 AM