the Rift

[OPEN] This way, that way, over there, wrong way

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Not the five feet of water to your chin

"Zandora!" I call out to the mare glimpsed through the trees, having mistaken a violet tail on the backend of a mare for an entirely different tail. The uneasiness that settles through the stranger is not one I share, having known this wood for most of my life, and believing that only adventure could be found here (though surely, there are devils, too). It’s the wood where I found my mirror, and met Volterra, and I often think back to being small, and walking beneath the impressive and intertwined canopy with my friends alongside me.

That the mare is not Zandora becomes apparent the closer I get, the fact that the Sun is out above us barely evident in the dim light of the elder forest and having provided little enough light to notice her tail was purple previously, much less that it is tipped in crimson, or that her haunches are white and not marked with moons.

Oops, I think, pausing in place, an awkward smile replacing the one of familiarity that had bloomed on it before.

While the soldier I’d thought this lady was could be rather boring company, she was familiar to me; I guess I sort of jumped on an assumption when the sound of snapping branches had alerted me to someone ahead of me.

"Well, you’re not Zandora," I say, realizing too late that it kind of makes me sound like Captain Obviously Rude (because calling her someone else was already very suave), but I do take another look at her long enough to piece together that she doesn’t seem the sort who is completely at ease in the woods, all alone. While I may not be the most wonderful of shining knights, I do fancy myself the sort of guy to wear a suit of armor, especially if it’s for a woman with any measure of attractiveness to her.

Not Zandora looks pretty good to me.

"Are you lost?" comes the first useful thing I’ve said so far, mostly because if she is, I can get her wherever she’s trying to go – unless its somewhere totally bonkers, like back to the Rift. The best I can do for her then is to take her to the Spark, and hope he was in a good enough mood to humor sending her back to her terrible land and horrible Gods.

[ OOC: It is wunderbar! ]

but the inch above the tip of your nose.

@Fiachra

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: This way, that way, over there, wrong way - by Rikyn - 04-06-2016, 01:50 PM