the Rift

[OPEN] This way, that way, over there, wrong way

Fiachra Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3hh :: 5 - Ages at Birdsong HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Gebo
Fiachra, already jumpy and anxious for being lost in a dark and unknown wood, nearly leaped out of her hide at the abrupt and rather loud voice calling from behind her. Zandora? Who on The Bright One's precious earth is Zandora? Turning on her haunches, Fiachra's purple gaze searched the dimness of the forest for the stranger. Her mane caught on a branch as she did so, but she paid it no mind.

A unicorn approached her, a stallion who seemed younger than she. His coat was of a dark brown hue, almost black to match his hair, save for a single stripe of yellow in his mane. Fia's face broke into a smile, relief flooding her to no longer be alone in this maze of a forest. Perhaps this lad knew the way out. Perhaps he could show her the way.

She grinned at him, friendly as ever to a new face. "No. Not Zandora, that's true," she replies. She wondered what about her reminded the stud of someone else. Perhaps Zandora was that mare from the Basin she had spotted from afar but had yet to meet with the purple hair much like hers. She herself had wondered on the similarity of their hair color and if the mare was of Kwalic blood, like herself.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you," she offered with a little shrug. She didn't need to apologize, of course, but she felt it was a nice thing to say. "I do seem to have gotten myself a bit turned about, yes," she said next, in answer to his question. "My name is Fiachra. I was trying to find my way back to the Aurora Basin?" She left the statement with open intonation, making it sound more like a question than an explanation. "What's your name?"

"Talk."
Home, where I wanted to go,
And nothing else compares.
image credits
Stock Credits

Please tag Fiachra in first posts only!
Minor force is fine, but please ask before inflicting lasting damage, etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This way, that way, over there, wrong way - by Fiachra - 04-06-2016, 02:49 PM