the Rift

Help Vol feel the feels!

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Hello all! For his shapeshift magic quest, Vol needs to feel some deep feels. I have a plot in mind that would hit three of them, and I'm really excited about it. BUT I NEED YOUR HELP.

Do you have a female character that you're losing muse for and want to go out with a bang, or would you be willing to create a temporary one specifically for this plot? Do you want to help my fabulous self with my first magic quest? Do you want some free snow art, because I'd really appreciate anyone who would offer a character for this and would happily throw a manip at them?

THEN ROLL RIGHT UP. If you're interested and have an eligible mare, please PM me. You will receive my undying love and eternal thanks, plus the aforementioned art <3 and did I mention my soul?

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I would be more than willing to make a temp! Or I have Zunden, which is up for adoption that I would throw at this.
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Omg pare that would be awesome! I'm in work at the mo but I'll Skype you later :D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Awesome! You can Skype me anytime and I'll get it <3 Phone Skype is the best! xD If I make a tempt it will have to wait until the 6th of next month, that's when I made Astarot!
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
-hovers- >.>

ISO CAN MAKE VOL FEEL THE FEEL OF HEARTBREAK ANY TIME SHE WANTS

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Maybe after Aith encounter? When she finds out? :O

EDIT

I also have Tae (not a mare?) or Shida if they are at all helpful!

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
I have Lakota who is set to die and I would be grateful to have her go out in a cool way! But you have some volunteers so not necessary!

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
He's welcome to find Mirabella, or whatever will be left of her. Since ya know, she was the first to bed him and stuffs

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
UM I don't know if this helps you specifically but Zero has a lot of feelings to work out and would happily throw his puny body at Vol in tiny, futile rage if he found out Vol'd hurt Iso.

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie
Not sure if Aelin could help out in any plots? She's protective of her family, would be pretty pissed if someone hurt them. *shrugs*
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Watermel0nBob Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2hh :: 20
Watermel0nBob
I know that Timothy is a boy but he could easily be hella gay and I'd be happy to see him go out with a bang.

@Volterra