the Rift

[OPEN] Thistle Only Take a Moment

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I watched him as he'd splashed into the water and seemed to be having such a great time until he noticed the stubborn little thing stuck in his withers. Goodness, he wouldn't be able to get that one out on his own. I took a few steps closer as I watched his struggle, watching the ways he attempted to get it out, rubbing it up on a nearby rock.

I find this amusing and suppress and chuckle. I wouldn't have appreciated it if someone was standing and watching as I tried to get a thistle out of my withers. Not fun.
He'd turned and saw us so I took a few more steps towards him, not to seem like I didn't want to speak with the man, I did. I just didn't want to bother him with his puzzle-cracking. He calls us in such a fashion that I felt the need to look behind me, but I knew he'd been talking to us.
I smile and nod when he finishes, saying he'd be grateful. I would help any soul who needed it and wanted it. Motioning for the small one to do her thing, she scrambled out of her nest in my forelock and took flight, landing in his withers, holding on with a grip of her small claws, she picks it out with her beak, letting it fall into the flow of the water below him.
Then she tweets a welcome to him as she flits back my way, now perching on my back that she was more comfortable with the stranger now. "There we go." I say with a smile.

"Talk talk talk."

OOC;; sorry for the double tag on the last post
TAG;; @Ezital
Image Credits
- table by Niki -
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Ezital - 05-02-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Spice - 05-02-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Ezital - 05-05-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Spice - 05-09-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Ezital - 05-12-2016, 05:12 PM