the Rift

[PRIVATE] Past Poison

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

aelfwine
wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart

Her vision came back, the beautiful greenery surrounding her rushing back to her senses in a flurry. A snort of disapproval escaped her as she heard the soft nicker behind her. The doe's ears flicked backward flush against her skull in annoyance. She didn't simply have time for these kinds of tricks when she needed to find her brother. Turning her body, she did her best to stay relatively in the same place - though carefully placing a bit more of a distance between her and this creature.

However, when Aelfwine's emerald gaze danced across the beast she thought her blinder to be, all she spotted was a rather stocky pony. She narrowed her eyes briefly, unsure what this dappled phantom had to do with her. She looked down upon him, taller than he but not by too much. His ragged mane was short and his eyes struck her with a sight that was surprisingly calming. He began to stutter but she kept her ears flat - her annoyance clearly plain across her face. She allowed him to finish his speech, taking in the pauses and the stuttering with a sharp glare that could stare straight through his soul.

"Well, Janos, you could've at least asked." She grumbled, shifting a cloven hoof in annoyance. "I've been trying to find my brother, I don't know how going to the Falls will help." She admitted, frustration creasing across her brow. She had spent so long already in Helovia without being able to locate him. All she knew was that he was in the Edge, but where exactly was the Edge? Perhaps integrating with a herd would grant her the ability to seek out her brother easier. At least, having a home and a safe place to rest would be helpful.

Tossing her heavy antlered head, she flicked her forelock from her eyes before staring down Janos once more. "On second thought, it might help. Do you know my brother?" She questioned, tilting her head. Aelfwine hoped that the stallion before her would know more about this place than she did. If he didn't know where her brother was, perhaps he could point her in the right way - provided she go with him. "The only way I'll go with you is if you promise not to do that again." She demanded, stamping a hoof in a theatrical display that she was doing her best to be serious. All in all, it probably looked rather ridiculous, but she was trying to get her point across. She'd follow him to see what it's like so long as he didn't take her vision away again.

talk"

Image Credits  |||  Table by Tamme!

Sorry it took so long to reply :|

Messages In This Thread
Past Poison - by Aelfwine - 05-04-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: Past Poison - by Knox - 05-12-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Past Poison - by Aelfwine - 05-19-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Past Poison - by Knox - 06-22-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: Past Poison - by Aelfwine - 07-10-2016, 07:45 PM