the Rift

[PRIVATE] you underestimate me [birthing]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
It didn't take long before Rexanna’s eyes fluttered open and closed. A mix of pain and exhaustion that overcame her need for being a mother before herself. It wouldn't be the first time she thought that she was the worst mother. Nor would it be the last, she imagined. But the nickers of her children as they stood, bugging her rightfully so. They were hungry and she needed to provide. There was so much happening and such little time that Rexanna hadnt even noticed the swift disappearance of Marembo.

But the little polecat had his own way to provide for his bonded. The first creature he came across, a black and white spotted Pegasus that he felt a familiarity to, but unsure as to how. Still, he urged the Moon Doctor, squeaks and gestures the entire way. And she had followed him to his relief. He led Alysanne and Hemlock to the Grove that he had found for Rexannas twins. And he ran straight for the Thief when the doctor made it to her side.

Weary eyes sought out Marembo until a rustle startled her. She did her best to sit up, to protect her children if Calstron happened to appear. Her blue gaze watchful and exhausted as Alysanne came into view. She breathed a sigh of relief as the Doctor exclaimed her name. “Alysanne.” She breathed, as if the only words she could utter anymore were names. Even still, she felt the gentle touch of the mare as she brushed by Rexannas bruised neck. Fluted pale ears perked to her as she spoke, listening and saying nothing. She knew she had two foals, but she couldn't will herself to stand.

Then she felt the torrent of wind as it graced her skin, shivers ran down her spine but it was comforting in a sense. Her legs didn't hurt as bad, her cuts soothed and bruises felt nonexistent. She lifted her head, slowly and offered Alysanne a small smile of thanks. Stretching her legs out, she attempted to stand. It had taken some time but as she stood, her cream muzzle reached for Alysanne, reaching to grace the Pegasus gently on the neck. “Thank you Aly.” Her voice was soft, exhausted but meaningful. Tilting her head down she looked to her children, shifting her weight in a comfortable stance for however long it would take to soothe the bellies of her twins. All while trying to grasp the fact she had them. Marembo stood from the ground, reaching for Kianzo’s leg, trying to clean him up. And the Thief saw this. She watched as he made his attempts abs realized she hadnt even done that herself. So she waited patiently as her twins ate. Her blue gaze seeking out Alysanne’s. “Why are you out here?” She questioned, ears pricking to her. “This place is dangerous.” She admitted with a small sigh.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Alysanne @Kianzo
I DID THIS ON MY PHONE BECAUSE I HAD TO :l sorry it's meh.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-13-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-15-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-15-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-15-2016, 11:50 PM