the Rift

[PRIVATE] you underestimate me [birthing]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Anytime, Rexanna.

The Thief returned her words with a soft smile. She hoped she wouldn’t need a medics help anymore in the future, but was thankful that the healer had been one she’d known. Their laughs shared at the Rotunda had not been forgotten, nor would the gift of kindness that Alysanne had given her despite the amount of anger everyone else seemed to have for her. But still, as her question reached the painted mare she had began speaking before asking the question that Rexanna wasn’t sure exactly how to answer. Every interaction with Cal had been alone. Was he truly just a figment of her imagination? Or was he a real creature that picked his battles carefully? She couldn’t be going crazy, yet. Could she?

She adjusted herself as she began to provide her milk for her children. The question from Alysanne still vibrated within her ears, and her ocean gaze drifted from the twins at her flanks to the spotted mare. “It’s… a long story.” She began, clearing her throat and lifting her head a bit higher than the slumped position she had been when she stood. Rexanna watched as Alysanne’s companion flew off, listening as the next few words left the mare’s inky lips. “Thank you.” Her voice was soft. She didn’t want to seem weak. She didn’t want to have Alysanne have to protect her, but deep down the Thief knew she needed her more than Aly perhaps realized. Not just for protection or help, but sanity. Her smile began to fade as she thought more about how to respond, but her attention was drawn back to her daughter and son as they squealed their happiness to one another.

Before I came to Helovia, I was betrothed to a prince. He found out that I wasn’t exactly who I was supposed to be, I guess, and plundered my home for it. I was carrying his child at the time and I escaped. To make a long story short, the colt didn’t make it.” She paused, a frown finding her lips as her oceanic gaze sought out the emeralds of Alysanne’s. “He thinks I did it. He’s here and I can’t seem to get rid of him.” Her words died on a slight mutter as she gestured to the barbaric “C” etched in black on her shoulder that wasn’t there the first time the two met. “He gave me this, and then an early labor.” Another sigh passed. “I was just trying to return to the Basin. I - I tried to go to the Edge to tell Tembovu that I was carrying his child but I was turned away. I was told I was unwelcome after everything I had done.” Her eyes brimmed with sadness and a slight sheen of tears. The Thief left out the fact she had found out about the other child of the Elephant King’s. “I was his anchor, Alysanne. I’m the reason he’s changed.” Her voice grew shaky as she drew in a breath. “It was my fault he hurt Mauja. I didn’t know it would happen, all I wanted was to be with him, but my duty to my home kept me rooted North.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Alysanne omg rex youre talking so much can u not.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-13-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-15-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-15-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-15-2016, 11:50 PM