the Rift

[PRIVATE] you underestimate me [birthing]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
we heal with love,
It took a great deal of patience not to roll her eyes at Rexanna as she patiently ignored Alysanne's small rant about their mutual acquaintence - though thankfully the golden mare’s attention was on caring for her children as a small scowl flickered across Alysanne’s face. Her misgivings about the Elephant King appeared to be unwanted - which was fair enough, considering everything that Rexanna had just gone through.

Who was Alysanne to try to bring down her happiness by a notch?

This should be a happy moment and she hoped that when the father heard the news, it still would be. She had every intention of knocking some sense into Tembovu if he thought anything less or if he mistreated Rexanna in any way... But, she reminded herself, the truth was that she knew nothing about their relationship and she was only making assumptions based on her experience with one side of it. For all she knew, the two were blissfully happy at this new family.

Her bitterness was making her a rather poor friend. Sharing the news with Tembovu was no inconvenience, really, she’d have to go back to the Edge anyway - right? It was a small task and one that would help Rexanna out so she didn’t hesitate on her response.

“I’ll let him know.” She promised quietly, willing that scowl to turn into a smile - which was not so difficult in the peaceful company of new life. Hemlock reported that he spotted no one else in the forest surrounding them, which would certainly be a comfort as they began to move. “But first let’s get you all back home.”
alysanne

<333 just a little one to wrap this up
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-13-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-15-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-15-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-15-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 10:55 PM