the Rift

[OPEN] hello?

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
So we lay in the dark, we've got nothing to say.
Just the beating of hearts, like two drums in the grey.

He was so tall, so imposing, so monstrous in his nature, standing there before the small, beautiful girl. He was rugged and tough; a mountain. She was soft and gentle; a stream. As she advanced toward him, like streams do to mountains, she cut through the layers of rock and nestled herself within his breast, the heart of the mountain exposed. He did not expect a pang to reverberate from his chest, but some electric feeling sparked. It was when she stepped up to embrace him that Archibald remembered it had been so long since he felt the touch of Macaria. Dark ears flicked downward some, chin tucking as his impressive neck arched over the gold-touched girl. He would look for Macaria after this.

She spoke, and he understood the weight of her words. Before he left his post under the Grey, he had met with Ktulu and Lakota. They were his family, aside from his mate Circe, and Ophelia. He needed them to know he was going, but that they were still his. The Dauntless imagined the Constrictor's daughter felt much the same--despite not finding her home in the sands, the Golden Prince and the Wildfire still belonged to her. They were in her heart, forevermore. Archibald took a step back, eyeing the girl up and down and nodding. "I understand." The phrase meant more than she could possible know--even Ktulu did not share such intimate memories with her children.

"The Hidden Falls welcomes you, Ranjiri. Brisa leads this herd at my side, and your mother leads my warriors. Lakota is here, too, a medic. Your brother is growing--I imagine he will be a fine warrior. Wherever your strength is, my ranks accommodate." He spoke softly, but with purpose. He was serious, as ever. As the girl greeted the hound, Loretta's ears lowered some and her tail wagged. A salmon colored tongue rolled from her jaws and laced over golden nostrils.

Image Credit

@Ranjiri

Messages In This Thread
hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: hello? - by Archibald - 07-05-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: hello? - by Archibald - 07-23-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-23-2016, 04:51 PM