the Rift

[OPEN] Kissing the Lipless [acceptance]

Skyfall Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SKYFALL

If not for the melodic voice of Zya Doll, the lithe stallion would have gone absolutely mad from waiting. Luckily for him, though, the porcelain creature at his side was a soothing balm to his frayed nerves and proved to be a glimmering light to combat his encroaching doubts. Thankful grin blossoming over darkened lips, Skyfall lowered his head to the cerulean lass' level before responding, opal eyes shining with pride, "I used to, sweet thing. Once upon a time, I could weave light into cloth and grow beautiful gems from plants."

There was a melancholy note in his voice now, a faint echo of the gaping hole in his chest where magic used to be, "But my passage into Helovia... I'm not sure what happened. I lost my magic somewhere along the way." His head hung lower, the weight of the admission pressing down upon his shoulders and spine in a such a way that felt as if he might shatter. Still, even with the mountain of grief that dug so painfully into his heart, Skyfall smiled as his Zya Doll asked after friendship. With a breathy laugh and the light bump of his side against her own, the horned gent cocked a brow and nodded, "Why, Zya dear, we'd stay friends beyond the grave. You think I'd let some mountains and weird location break us up?"

He would have continued, would have pledged his heart and soul to the preservation of their newly found friendship, but another had approached. Straightening, the blood colored rogue gave a careful nod, his face a mask of polite interest as he quickly assessed the woman that stood before them. Pink as a spring dawn and horned just as Zya Doll, the woman carried herself with a sense of aplomb that seemed to be rather common in Helovia. Bejeweled skull cocking daintily to the side, Skyfall offered a smile as the woman introduced herself, nodding along as Zya Doll answered for them both.

"Yes, exactly as she said," his honeyed voice slid through the toasty air with ease, tail flicking along as if in agreement, "I would be honored to make a home amongst you and your people, Lady. I know a thing or two about creating things and growing plants, I could be of service some way or another."

I'd like to be tagged please<3

ALSO SORRY FOR HOW HORRIBLE THIS IS IM SO SORRY HOLY COW

Messages In This Thread
Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Zyanya - 07-15-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Skyfall - 07-19-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Hotaru - 07-22-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Zyanya - 07-22-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Skyfall - 07-25-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Hotaru - 08-10-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Zyanya - 08-30-2016, 04:04 PM