the Rift

[OPEN] Kissing the Lipless [acceptance]

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
As strong as the seas are stormy.</style>

I'M SO SORRY THIS WASN'T ON MY LIST AND I MISSED IT WITH THE CRAZY MONTH I'VE HAD. 

- - -

The woman is more than aware of the dichotomy of the ruling class in her herd, and her smile turns amused in the secretive edges of her lips to see a subtle thread of relief edging through Zyanya's eyes. She is the kind, political face of their herd, and yet she wonders with a dark amusement how many truly know the hand she'd played in Confutatis' capture, or the invasion of the Falls, or Midas' capture and death. But she would rather be underestimated than discovered, and she is deeply in love with her herd, which allows her the freedom to embrace the kindness and kinship she shows towards the mare and her companion now. 

Zyanya's eagerness attracted Hotaru's attention first, who kindly listened to her brief explanation of where she had found Skyfall, and what it was he sought within their home. Hotaru hummed softly in her throat to let Zyanya know she had been acknowledged, eyes drifting over to the one seeking entrance into her grand, imposing mountains. At least he seems willing to work and fulfill his obligations to the herd, which is a promising trait considering those who had been slacking recently. And Hotaru had dealt with them swiftly. But that left positions open, and she regarded Skyfall, musing over his appearance and the traits he offered. 

"We are always open to accepting new members into the fold, so long as they are sincere and prepared to contribute. You say you have a talent for crafting?" Her voice is soft and sweet, like purple honeysuckle flowers dotting a rocky landscape. Power and grace, beauty and danger. Her tail sways behind her, unperturbed. "My son has quite the interest in crafting, perhaps I shall introduce the pair of you. And if you have a talent for herbs, I can show you to our head Time Menders, Lena and Enna." 

With a teasing smile she flicks her mismatched eyes back to Zyanya. "Or, if Zyanya would be willing, she could do so herself and give you the grand tour?" It was a gentle offer, and one the mare could easily turn down. Hotaru had no qualms with showing the new stallion around, if she would rather rest after such a long and strenuous journey. But she had not said the magic words, the acceptance that would name him Basin.

"You are welcome here among our herd, Skyfall. I hope that you may soon regard us as family." She tips her head regally as if metaphorically appointing him a Basiner with the wicked tip of her snowy horn, smiling towards Zyanya whose eagerness over Skyfall's acceptance had not gone unnoticed. Hotaru suspected they would become quite the pair, given time. 

Image Credits

@Zyanya @Skyfall Eris you can post in rank updates with whatever Sky would like to be! Either Medic/Scourge or Trader/Apprentice!
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Zyanya - 07-15-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Skyfall - 07-19-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Hotaru - 07-22-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Zyanya - 07-22-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Skyfall - 07-25-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Hotaru - 08-10-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Kissing the Lipless [acceptance] - by Zyanya - 08-30-2016, 04:04 PM