the Rift

[PRIVATE] Glitter Glue

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

When he heard a voice coming from behind him in the crystalline tunnels and turns, he knew it had to be Rhea’s. Even after only one word, one faint shimmer of its echo, he knew it could be no one else. For who else would know to call out to that sound, who else would chase it instead of turning back? It wasn’t that she was curious, it was that she knew what to expect.

Knowing this, he did not wait until he saw her face to respond. "So you got Lochan’s message, then," Ashamin called out, smiling even before she could see it as he referred to their change of venue for this meeting. "I spoke too soon when I said we should meet in the Blood Falls, I didn’t yet know its faults. No doubt the two of us would be soaked to the bone by now if we’d met there!" Ashamin explained with a nicker of amusement as he pictured Rhea with her wings wet and heavy and maneuvered to search for the source of her call. His companions followed without hesitation, going wherever their bonded go. That was, as always, the nature of their relationship.

When sight failed him he sought out Rhea’s heartbeat, hoping that the echo confined to her chest would be easier to pinpoint. A turn here and there opened up a cavern—at the far side of it, another tunnel that revealed her back.

"Rhea," the Clovenheart said, his voice soft now that he could see the mare he sought, "It’s good to see you." His long white tail fell softly on the ground, and his two companions stepped beyond Ashamin and shook, relishing in the space provided to them by the cavernous opening. Though it was still not the thistle meadow, at least here it was easier to breathe.

""
there is a design,
an alignment to cry of my heart
to see the beauty of love
AS IT WAS M A D E TO BE
image credits

@Rhea

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Glitter Glue - by Ashamin - 07-19-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Glitter Glue - by Rhea - 07-19-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Glitter Glue - by Ashamin - 07-22-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Glitter Glue - by Rhea - 07-22-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Glitter Glue - by Ashamin - 07-27-2016, 07:54 AM