the Rift

we'll stay here forever

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia was scared, she was nervous, she was excited. Sabia was all these things as her herd came into view, it was a lovely day not a cloud in the bright blue sky. Sabia just knew everything would work out today, it had to right?

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" questioned Zeus, Sabia's first lover.

The rose grey mare looked to him and smiled "yes I am." With that the pair began walking again and not long after that they were spotted by the herd leader and Sabia's mother.

"Who is this and where have you been? The outside world is dangerous!" snarled Sabia's mother. Sabia could still so vividly remember her mother's caramel brown coat, such a comfort when she was younger.

Sabia took a deep breath, the whole herd was circling now. "Mother this is Zeus I love him and am pregnant with his child."There was a shocked silence no one, not even Zeus knew that.

"Get out of here you whore, you'd do best to get rid of that thing inside of you. It'll do you no good." Disowned and in love Sabia had left with Zeus and their unborn child.

However during the night Zeus disappeared not wanting to be responsable for a child. Sabia was alone, a first time mother hated and abandoned. A few months later Sabia gave birth to a stillborn colt, she waited for days hoping it would rise but nevet did.

After that Sabia was passed from stallion to stallion, her heart breaking more each time.

Sabia snapped out of her thoughts and realized that she had left the Throat. Sabia was known to simply off for space, but she hadn't realized she had flown all the way to the Threshold, a place she had not been since joining the Throat.

Deciding to land Sabia looked to see where she could land and noticed two blurry figures. Deciding she needed to get her mind off the past Sabia landed (gracefully for once) and folded her wings to her sides.

Able to see clearly now she realized it was a pegasus and a...filly? "Oh hello" Sabia said in her soft gentle tone, this should be interesting.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:   The italics are flashbacks in this post.

@Skeyti @Kiada
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
we'll stay here forever - by Skeyti - 08-03-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Kiada - 08-03-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Sabia - 08-03-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Skeyti - 08-08-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Kiada - 08-08-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Sabia - 08-09-2016, 12:03 AM