the Rift

[PRIVATE] basket case—

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
we heal with love,
In good humour, Alysanne snorted at the exaggerated bow and greeting of ‘my queen’ that Rohan offered her, those two words a pair she had heard often since the meeting and she still couldn’t claim that she was used to it. But, for better or for worse, right now that was exactly what she was. And, hopefully it would turn out to be for the better in the end.

In contrast to the look that had been on his face when she approached, the playfulness of that bow did not seem to be fading from him which, of course, did little to ease the pegasus out of her worry. It came so naturally to her, this intense feeling of concern for everyone. That rising of the brow and a hint of laughter in his voice when he spoke was a combination that Alysanne knew well - one she had seen countless times with her sister. Was Rohan using the same carefree attitude to avoid discussing problems? Her own expression quirked curiously in response - level green eyes watching him as he grinned a little too brightly before turning away from her once more. “No, I don’t believe I would.” She commented quietly, not turning her gaze away for a silent moment after she spoke. “Unless, of course, you make it a habit to brooding silently by yourself, perhaps to draw in the mares?” Only then did her concern give way to mirth, offering him the chance to continue to avoid speaking about anything that might be bothering him. “It would appear to be quite effective.” She laughed lightly, flicking her tail and letting her gaze drift away from him and out to sea.

Her concern was very real, but who was she to demand answers from someone she barely knew?

Of course, as much as Alysanne did not want to be the sort of busybody that demanded answers, neither was she capable of keeping her mouth shut and not opening up any doors that she could. So after the teasing tied down, her quiet voice spoke again - though she just watched him from the corner of her eye. It probably wouldn’t help if she just kept staring at him. “If there was anything bothering you, you could talk to me - if you wanted.”

After all, she didn’t actually know that anything was wrong at all - it had merely been a hunch. How often were those in Helovia completely at peace, anyway?

alysanne

@Rohan <33
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
basket case— - by Rohan - 08-09-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: basket case— - by Alysanne - 08-10-2016, 11:15 PM
RE: basket case— - by Rohan - 08-14-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: basket case— - by Alysanne - 08-30-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: basket case— - by Rohan - 09-21-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: basket case— - by Alysanne - 09-26-2016, 12:20 AM