the Rift

[OPEN] Invitation Only [Aurora Basin Festival Invitations]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

His tired steps toward his grove of trees where he usually rested was halted at the sudden assault on his broad shoulder. Tired, navy eyes widened slightly, head twisting sharply to look down at the small body that had collide with him—so great was his exhaustion that he hadn’t moved out of the dark form’s way.

Zubari, his fourth born son, looked up at him with bright yellow eyes—those were surely from his mother. Tembovu knew of no such eye color in his own lines, and Ada’s lashed gaze was of the same piercing gold as his dark colt. Instinctively, his great head dropped to the small nubs on Zubari’s head, ensuring that there was no true harm that befell his son. Navy eyes probed his sitting form and, finding no obvious injury, met his golden eyes. A tired, lopsided smile crossed his dark lips at the rambling words, said so clearly for one so young. “We can try and find a blue feather for you tomorrow, Zubi,” his deep rumble, though hoarse with exhaustion, was warm, despite the wary gaze and actions of his son.

“Yes, you can come with me when I returned to the Basin,” he answered, eyes narrowing slightly at the resentful tone, “You will meet your half-sister and -brother.” The Elephant closely watched the dark colt for his reaction, uncertain as to how he would take such news. Though his close watch faltered, looking away from his quiet stare; children were more observant than most gave them credit for. They closely watched expressions, as they were learning expressions, so they often caught what adults missed in their hasty categorization of emotions. “I am fine, son. Only tired,” his low reply brushed away the darkly spotted colt’s well-placed concern.

Then, his head rose, turning in the direction of his resting place, “I was heading to rest. But if you’d like, we can walk together?” His rumbled offered in hope, wondering if his distant son would accompany him.
Tembovu
the elephant king

image | coding

@Zubari

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Invitation Only [Aurora Basin Festival Invitations] - by Tembovu - 09-10-2016, 07:32 PM